Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Flowerday's Shrill Shrew Killing Botty Burp Shocka!


The Huddersfield Evening Thunder recently ran a disturbing story about the very high levels of methane in the Longwood area. The reports suggested that the disturbing levels could be due to an old 1st World War mustard gas manufacturing site in nearby Oakes. However I can exclusively reveal the truth...

Carlos' bottom can kill at 1000 yards. Indeed, check out the attached picture taken by Carlos himself. A dead shrew in Longwood deaded to death by the arse of the Flowerday. Dis-'gust'-ing. He even seemed to gloat in his email to me; "Look what I've done - aren't I clever" No Carlos your not. You must not kill things with your bottom.

This poor creature died because of your anal methane expulsion issues. A bit like a retarded dwarf - It's not big and it's not clever.

Stay Tuned Fart Fans.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heared some of them are JPars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home